James Bond Cars
August, 2011 § 1 Comment
James bond usually means Aston Martin, but… he drove also Alfa Romeo, American Motors (AMC), Audi, Bentley. BMW, British Leyland/Land Rover/Jaguar, Ford, General Motors, Lotus, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls-Royce and Saab (source: wikipedia).
Sunday Times published in 2008 the top ten James Bond film cars… (no matter if he drove them or not). I’ve been looking for pics of 5:
1) Toyota 2000GT (You Only Live Twice, 1967)
2) Bentley Mark IV (From Russia With Love, 1963).
3) BMW Z8 (The World is Not Enough, 1999)
4) Lotus Esprit (The Spy Who Loved Me, 1977)
5) Ford Mustang Mach-1 (Diamonds Are Forever, 1971)
Bentley Mark IV is the original James Bond’s car in Ian Fleming’s novels, but is a imaginary car, never produced. We can see a Derby Bentley instead of it in the 1963 film.