Gran Turismo concept cars
January, 2015 § Leave a comment
I thought the videogames would be the only place where you can admire and/or drive classic cars. You know, sometimes it’s becoming hard to find good pics of some classic cars.
But now, videogames not only store the past of motor industry, they are also creating the future. One of the most important car’s videogame ever created, Gran Turismo, thru its creator Kazunori Yamauchi’s, ask manufacturers to build concept cars for his game version 6. Results are so interesting because brands can imagine new car designs being free of restrictions or limitations.
A lot of brands has created a virtual concept or even a real one.
– 2013 Mercedes AMG Vision Gran Turismo,
– 2014 BMW GT6 Concept
– 2014 Subaru Vision GT
– 2014 Mitsubishi XR-PHEV concep
– 2014 Toyota Vision Gran Turismo (based on FT-1)
– 2014 Aston Martin DP-100
– 2014 Nissan Concept 2020 Vision Gran Turismo
– 2014 Infiniti Vision GT Concept
– 2014 Volkswagen Golf GTI Roadster Worthersee
– 2014 Chevrolet Chaparral 2X
– 2014 Mazda LM55
– 2015 Renault Alpine
Even Red Bull, with tech genius Adrian Newey, has designed the RB X2014.